- Washington, DC – Maryland – Virginia Social Skills Camp: June 28th – August 20th
- Tennessee Social Skills Program: June 11th – July 30th
We’re excited to announce our social skills programs happening in our Maryland/DC, Virginia, and Tennessee offices. The social skills programs focus on helping children learn the skills needed to successfully navigate their social environments in a small group setting. The program integrates aspects of Michelle Garcia Winner’s “Social Thinking” © program.
We are enrolling kids ages 3-12 and grouping children based on age and need. We are in network with the following insurance companies: Aetna, BCBS, UHC, and Kaiser. Please note that Tricare does not cover social skills.
MD/DC/VA theme by week
- week 1 | June 18 | getting to know you
- week 2| June 25 | lets talk
- week 3 (four day week) | July 2 | Being Flexible
- week 4 | July 9 | Social Superheroes
- week 5 | July 16 | Road Trip!
- week 6 | July 23 | Ocean Adventure
- week 7 | July 30 | Outer Space Fun
- week 8 | August 6 | What can we build
- week 9 | August 13 | Top Secret
- week 10 | August 20 | Social Superheroes
Tennessee theme by week
- week 1 | June 11 | getting to know you
- week 2| June 18 | lets talk
- week 3 | June 25 | Being Flexible
- week 4 (four day week)| July 2| Social Superheroes
- week 5 | July 9 | Road Trip!
- week 6 | July 16 | Ocean Adventure
- week 7 | July 23 | Outer Space Fun
- week 8 | July 30 | What can we build
- DC/MD/VA call 703-429-1853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennessee call 615-260-7968 or email email@example.com
$475 per week (4-day week, $380)
20% non-refundable deposit due at enrollment
Balance due two weeks prior to start date
Optimal Beginnings partners with families to provide evidence-based, innovative, and individualized treatment that incorporates the whole family. Our focus is on the functional skills an individual needs to develop socially significant behaviors to succeed in school and beyond.